"Two boys ask me if I need help. Their names are Brian and James and you have to find accommodation for me ............"
"The accommodation is comfortable, surrounded by tropical plants. Brian and Will James, who speak good Italian, my guide to the weekend.
The beach is beautiful and has an island near where we go to rent a canoe. The local people live mainly in fishing and my new friends are, of course, fishermen. I tell Brian about my experience in the orphanage and he leads me in a nearby village where I meet many children who have nothing to eat. Some worms and grasshoppers that have taken hold in a strung wire would have been to their lunch!
understandable, then, flour and biscuits and then make a gift to the people of the village. Children attack the biscuits, which overturned on the ground, and compete to pick and taste the sweetness. And I will leave this charming village, nestled among palm trees equatorial with a bitter taste in the mouth ".
(from" Watoto ", ed. Narrativaepoesia)
0 comments:
Post a Comment