Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mechanical Clock Time Dilation



Inge Meyer, May 16, 2006, Lugano, shared with the deportation Anne Frank and family
Inge with Stephen, adored grandson, to mea veesrim (Hebrew hope to get to 120 years)

a memorable encounter ...
as more and more often happens to me (by accident or coincidence or destiny ...) Yesterday I met incredibly memorable and meaningful and exciting.
I was in Lugano and I have a young man who asked me if I'm working on a film about Anne Frank. "Yes" answer. And he tells me that her grandmother was in Auschwitz in the same cabin Anne. ... Startled

ask more, in fact I know of a person in Israel is still alive and that's it.

Inge Kamp Salomon Meyer, originally from Cologne, born January 29, 1911, in 1933 following the family in Holland (the same story of Anne), met Anne and her family in Westerbork, the transit camp for deportation after 'arrest in 1942, traveling on the same train to Auschwitz-Birkenau. They are young and they speak German, they survive to the selection input. They live in the same cabin: Inge sleeping under Anne, Margot and their mother.

Inge today 95 years is a pretty lady lives in Lugano.

's grandson brings me to her, is happy that we can remember.

chatted for a while in a mixture of German and Italian and she is happy to meet his "treasure" as defined lovingly Stephen, is not desirous of talking about Auschwitz and I respect it, but I feel once again have touched the story. That to me is perhaps the best thing in my life, my real passion. In addition to becoming a mission since I am of the Holocaust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment