Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who Was Mysriro In South Par



I was attacked violently by the site onemoreblog: the title was "spit on the Shoah"
here is my answer to 250 email violence and injury

E 'a disgusting that a jew can not freely decide which side to be without the left does not hesitate to go to flirt with terrorists and to encourage the most reactionary regimes are to say, I am outraged ...

Here I am, I am, the infamous and hated Andrea Jarach. I'm tempted to respond as my nature gave me and that is with irony. Unfortunately you brought up things too serious for that. Begin by telling you that you understand some of your post that you answered with the injury, anti what you want.
fact I am a liberal and certainly I have nothing in common with the fascists of nowhere (let alone with the Nazis).
I work with facts and I speak little, everyone goes online to Google and look at my resume, I work not only for my personal interest but, although many may seem strange, I do things for the good of the community where I live.
why I accepted the proposal List Moratti of Milan.
Of course I do not enjoy the fact that there was apparently a Fascist-list but I take what he said AFTER Letizia Moratti:
"there is no room for people in my coalition is invoked to justify fascism and the horrors of the past. "
said Letizia Moratti has my respect because he is a person of heart and a skillful manager.
fascist for me I'm out of the center-right coalition.
To those who participate this forum have thrown more violence against me (eg Nissim) say that I do not see as severe a 0.5 unpresentable of fascists against a far greater percentage of people praising the death of our police officers or civilians of the Israeli center-left allies . Who justifies terrorism is its accomplice!
close with an answer to Moni Ovadia: Between you and me there are endless differences, you're a great showman and a man of great intelligence, but have not yet realized that you are using to demonize Israel. You are free to say whatever you want, of course, and be helpful to the friends of the most reactionary regimes mondo.Io are perfectly free hand to side with who I was supportive and in solidarity with the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel.
While Tehran is calling for the extermination of the Jews and denies the Holocaust that I can not raise my voice high because sixty years ago no one thought to what would have happened and Hitler proclaimed that every day got crazy.
This is the problem with who I am and I understood it, and get a quote, Moni, "if not for myself, some for me." Posted by andrea
Jarach Wednesday 24 May 2006 at 19:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment