Sunday, Gardens of Guastalla, bear my greetings as president of the Israel Federation of Italy, before I talk about the mayor and the chairman of Albertini Penati province: both are part of the Association Friends of Israel, ADI, which Milan reported to the pride of the Israeli flag in the square. With ADI Israel is a country better accepted in our Milan.
thank friends, but above all the enemies ...
that May 28 will give me their preference, only one preference attention next to the name of the list for Milan Moratti. Otherwise the card is nothing. I recommend it. And remember, especially those of you who would vote on the left, here you must put aside antipathies and sympathies, and must first have a representative to give you confidence. I think I've proved with facts that are a skilled and determined and I can make very complex projects. Believe me it is no coincidence that I am in a civil list (ie non-party). I saw Letizia Moratti, I saw Bruno Ferrante: I'm sorry but there are two very different people. And the heart and passion of Letizia Moratti is the best guarantee against the dehumanization of our city.
0 comments:
Post a Comment