Friday, May 26, 2006

Used Green Egg Atlanta



The controversy grows, I am not a professional politician and it makes me uncomfortable, but I have found so much solidarity ...
among many posts here that a friend posted at One More Blog today:


Rotafix repeat for the benefit of a simple concept. If politics were a jew in a coalition free from elements of anti-Semitism, would face a "mission impossible". E 'but that every minority must make use of their constitutional rights to advance their case. I know Andrea very well. Judaism has a large Italian and international expertise and social problems against which they must face every day: racism pure and simple ignorance about the Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism masquerading as anti-Zionism and so on. Andrea perfettamete know that you have to work both outside the so-called "political world" - through cultural events, private events, disclosure of serious nonfiction, promotion of education - is, necessarily, from the inside. His choice, careful and thoughtful, is not only its real, absolute, full and exclusive right, but is simultaneously part of a project that, to date, has produced valuable results for both Judaism and indisputable that under culture of the Holocaust (Yad Vashem is confirmed, Beit Lohamei Haghetaot, the Task Force of the Holocaust, the Anti Defamation League, etc...) 'S why it surprises me in the criticism that the move is: inconsistent, untimely and difficult even to understand, because it attacks a constitutional right and closes his eyes, contemporaneamentente on tangible and verifiable results, which fall within the same project the same person. Beyond this clarification, the newspapers this morning, Andrea Jarach, with moral rigor, without compromise, has clearly defined its position on the extreme right, declaring that always fight their ideologies, to be democratic and anti-fascist. Indirectly, it also (morally) rap Letizia Moratti in some electoral compromises that he would not have accepted. The words of Andrea will serve the (likely) future mayor, to guard against in the future to endorse (and raising) groups and ideologies ambiguous and dangerous. Not surprisingly, in response to Andrew, the National Front has said that no, most do not have with the Jews, because their next target are the Roma, more hatred, more racism. On Porrajmos (the Gypsy Holocaust) and the traditions of Roma I am organizing a show in Milan and I'm sure I aiuuterà Andrea, with his experience and ideas that unite us. Cheda conclude by writing several years I have lost any enthusiasm for politics, which is now a barren quest for power at the expense of human values. In my portal (www.annesdoor.com) I deal with the culture of life and I have devoted very little space or general elections or local elections. To my closest friends, however, to the people you love, whose moral purity, I feel responsible advice (if you really believe that voting makes sense) to give their preference without worries of mind of Andrea Jarach, a man who devoted the best energies of his life their human rights. Posted by Roberto Malini
Friday, May 26, 2006 at 11:52

0 comments:

Post a Comment